Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default XDP7's Dynamic Page tweak in XDPX

I don't think DP7's "Dynamic Page" tweak works properly in XDPX. I installed today's update, edited and re-uploaded a web site created in DP7.

On the various PHP pages that used the tweak, the dynamic placeholder and footer object resized and relocated properly but the graphical background object named "my_background" (as per the tweak's documentation) didn't stretch the way it was supposed to. It just stayed the original size and the other two items extended below it.

Re-exporting via DP7 got things working properly again.

Default Re: XDP7's Dynamic Page tweak in XDPX

Yes, Covoxer is aware of this, I expect he'll update it when time allows.

Thanks.

The dynamic page tweak still works but it's the underscore in "my_background" that gets exported incorrectly from DPX. The newest update seems to be exporting it as a hyphen now instead of underscore. Rename it to "mybackground" and change the name in the footer placeholder code too and it should work.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

Thanks a lot! That works for me, too. Wonder why the export makes that change...

Is due to changes to the HTML export filter and certain illegal characters.
    As I say, Covoxer is aware of this. But as Tom explains, you can change it yourself if you are OK with the editing which means you could re save the tweak and update your Designs gallery