Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default dpx gallery not showing

just dl the new update for dpx and still in my gallery the cloud standard zoom does not have a picture icon but it will drag and drop fine on to a page any ideas why the thumbnail does not show?

scruffy

also is there a way of rearranging the gallery as the my brain wants to find the 'eye catcher widgets' under widgets not the photos folder

Cheers
    "A designer knows he has achieved perfection, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Default Re: dpx gallery not showing

Same here - I purchased DPX as soon as it came out and all of the eye candy widgets were there for about a week now they are gone! I understand that they have rearranged things but after going through every folder I am certain the eye candy widgets have vanished. My customers want slideshows on their websites.

Please advise,

Thanks!
    Last edited by Dirtwad; 01 June 2012 at 12:10 PM. Reason: typo

I am certain the eye candy widgets have vanished
    The folder named Eyecatcher Widgets (not to be confused with EyeCandy) was the name used in version 7 (and earlier), in WD MX and DPX you'll find all the widgets under the Page Elements>>Photos>>Photo Slideshows (Widgets)
    Most of these are now resizeable.

Wow - I thought I checked that folder - Thank you Sledger!