Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Bug Upgrade. How do I upgrade from Webdesigner MX8 to Web designer MX* Premium.

There seems to be no answer on how to upgrade form MX8 to MX8 premium,without paying the full amount.
    Also does anyone know how to view the uploaded infomation by looking at the web space.
    3rd how do I get more web space.
    Hope you can help.

Default Re: Upgrade. How do I upgrade from Webdesigner MX8 to Web designer MX* Premium.

Yes, Web Designer MX seems to be missing from Xara's listing of possible upgrades (http://www.xara.com/us/products/webdesigner/buy/):

From Web Designer 7 Premium to Web Designer MX Premium (v8) $49.99
    From Web Designer 7 to Web Designer MX (v8) $29.99
    From Web Designer 5, 6, or 7 or Webstyle 3 or 4 to Web Designer MX Premium (v8)

I guess your upgrade price to be the difference between WD MX and WD MX Premium, i.e., $49.99. I suggest you contact Xara Sales.

Default Re: Upgrade. How do I upgrade from Webdesigner MX8 to Web designer MX* Premium.

Thank you, I have done so, but so far no reaction or reply. Still waiting. I am assuming the same with the amount but the web will not calculate so I do not want to pay the full amount.

It might take a little while because it's weekend. Tomorrow it's Whit Monday, so Xara's offices may be still closed then.