Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Not a happy bunny

Using V8 for a week now and every day I seem to have an issue, today I have artefacts appearing on my prints, mainly rectangular boxes. Looks fine on the screen, but when I print they appear, open it up in V7 no problem. I tried to work around the problem by exporting as a PDF and printing from Acrobat but the layout goes all over the place! Again I opened the document in V7 and exported as a PDF and the layout is fine. Add to this random "internal errors", "out of memory" errors, sluggish performance (rare for Xara), a clipboard paste with a mind of its own, the and "£" character appearing either as a "#" or laying on it's back, I'm wishing I never bothered "upgrading". .
    Anyone else having these problems?
    Last edited by SmartEd; 22 May 2012 at 03:35 PM.

Default Re: Not a happy bunny

I'd recommend submitting a support ticket to Xara's tech support at http://support.xara.com providing them with the file you're having trouble with printing.

Also let them know what internal program error messages you get and step by step instructions on how they can reproduce the same problem as you're having. Provide them with an example file for this as well if you're unable to reproduce it from a blank document. Same applies for reporting the sluggish performance to them.