Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aggrevation

Today I was thinking back on my last trip to Sweden - fishing camp - more beautiful sunsets than fish... It was sort-of aggrevating at the time but atlest the weather was great...

Risto
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aggrevation.jpg 
Views:	510 
Size:	111.9 KB 
ID:	8251  

Today I was thinking back on my last trip to Sweden - fishing camp - more beautiful sunsets than fish... It was sort-of aggrevating at the time but atlest the weather was great...

Risto

As usual, Risto, I love your use of color. Thanks for sharing that with us.

.joroho.
    Wise men still seek Him.

Risto

Do I sense the beginnings of the Landscape School of Xara Artists here? Your fabulous image and Tao's. Any other landscape artists out there?

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Rarely So Humble...

I did this ages ago - pre XaraX - and it's not very good but these fish (probably Maldivian) must be cousins of Risto's Swedish ones - penny

sorry forgot the attachment - Penny
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fishes.jpg 
Views:	414 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	10346  

Penny - those Maldivian fish look really tasty! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

The design would make a great mural for a kids room, my kids love your fishies.

Thanks guys!

Risto

Risto

It is very refreshing to look at your style..a design-stylized-landscapery. I get the feeling of it being a 'decopage' (Gary will correct spelling) The pines give a lifted-off-the-bakgd feeling. You keep a keen perspective with the size of the elements> the bouye big>the fish relevant to distance in between> the pines with a size relavant to the bouye. Very nice!! One thing I think would enhance those perspectives more is the intensity of color= What if those colors were within a value scale...intense going back less intense? I believe that would haromize with the relative perspective of those other elements. Just thinking..It also, would make a nice mural! Keep 'em coming!

regards to my talented Xarian buddy-Bill Cleg [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Risto that's great, I'll do a swap......see ya camping Tao.

Very nice Risto. The trees look like they are cut out of foil and glued onto the background with something behind them that suspends them from the surface. Their reflection in the water is great.

What I like about your art is it tells a story.

Penny yours is neat too, very happy. I like the way the light is being reflected on the sandy bottom and how the water gets darker as it gets deeper.
    Judi