Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

When adding a photo to a Dreamweaver MX page, Webstyle 4 creates the photo in the My Pictures folder automatically. It does not ask me for a folder of my choice. Anyone have any ideas?

When adding a photo to a Dreamweaver MX page, Webstyle 4 creates the photo in the My Pictures folder automatically. It does not ask me for a folder of my choice. Anyone have any ideas?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stix6862:
    When adding a photo to a Dreamweaver MX page, Webstyle 4 creates the photo in the My Pictures folder automatically. It does not ask me for a folder of my choice. Anyone have any ideas?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The problem is currently being investigated

Thanks again

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Xara Support:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stix6862:
    When adding a photo to a Dreamweaver MX page, Webstyle 4 creates the photo in the My Pictures folder automatically. It does not ask me for a folder of my choice. Anyone have any ideas?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The problem is currently being investigated

Thanks again<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This problem has been resolved. You can download a new dreamweaver extension from http://www.xara.com/downloads/webstyle/addins.asp
    Thank you