Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Bug with Shape Builder

Hi Huorn

you can disable nodes with a registry fix - and Xareg will do it for you

I agree that this function should be in the program - it is a problem when drawing freehand with no smoothing

Meanwhile, whilst using Xareg means having to close and restart the program when switching, at least that is a more straight forward alternative to direct registry editing, and it has many useful tweaks [thanks again Bill]

in Xareg you need to tick 'Auto Deselect' on the 'Blobs' tab to disable nodes

as far as I can see all the basic fuctions of Xareg will work with the new version [but possibly not the 'load' and 'save' fuctions which may require an update to the program] - certainly the auto deselect and all the other tab changes that I normally make work ok

http://www.xaraxone.com/html/shareware.html
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Default Re: Bug with Shape Builder

Quote Originally Posted by huorn View Post
    Dear Xara thanks for the great tool, but please add some functionality for it.
    Please add some option or button for disabling nodes on active shape,
    its realy hard to see whats behind all these clouds of nodes, specially when drawing with pressure.
    Agreed. It is pretty close to being a pretty handy roughing out tool. The nodes do really interrupt the flow of the drawing. If we could turn them off while drawing that would be a big help though having them turned on when an existing shape was drawn would be the way forward for me.

Huge Regards
    Dave