Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

jinny? you've been hanging around the Sijun forums?...funny [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]. i think the average age there is like..12 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] . but there are some really talented people posting who make good use of painter in their work.

s.
    IP

Stecyk,

I have noticed some rather juvenile (delinquent) posts there, but also some pretty decent ones from people who try to be helpful and squash the worst of the trouble makers.

Anyway, I'm so ancient, what's a decade or two deeper into youth? (Besides, some 12 year olds are pretty neat. I have 5 grandchildren and they're all neat.. of course.)

Really, I see plenty of "adults" who behave with just as much immaturity in a few of the Painter related groups. If people are interested in learning and sharing what they know, that's all that really matters.

I'm probably old enough (and then some) to be your mom. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Jinny Brown
    http://www.pixelalley.com
    Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Chinese Proverb
    IP

... okay i confess. i still like checking out the toy sections of department stores and check out the newest Legos! and the action figures and stuffed animals and toy guns...

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

stecyk66
    IP

Been hang out there for over a year. Most of the posters are art students or artist employed in the computer gaming Industry. Really heavy into digtal art in there . Quite a few talented artists. It is always best to watch your step there is you can get flamed rather well.
    One of the best forums on the net for digtal art though nothing else really comes close. web page
    IP

speaking of forums, another very good one is http://www.shaneglines.com

there is a very dedicated group of artists, illustrators and cartoonists (mostly cartoonists) that post there. and very talented too!

painter is one of the common digital tools used.

'66
    IP