Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

This site just went live for 2003. I'd like to get some feedback on the design and concept. I'll thank you in advance.www.mwhdesign.com
    IP

I hate pointless splash screens

I hate sound

Moving mouse over navigation buttons gives no indication as to what they are for.

Scroll bars on news fail to work - unless there is no news to scroll to - in which case why bother.

Quote request link dead.

Apart from that, very pretty.
    IP

Well, I'm going to be completely honest with you. I personaly don't care for all the fancy stuff. I think the site would be a little easier to understand if you got to the point of topic.

Flash is not always the best program to get your point to the consumer. If your selling the idea of Flash web design for folks, maybe then but, I found myself remembering more about those two apple things more than anything else.

Yes, I know....you have the option to skip that part but, be real...you know people are going to play it or you would not have wasted your time on making it if you thought different.

I think if you plan to keep the intro part...at least keep a button/option to skip it at anytime.

I think that's a good place to stop...I don't want to say all negative things. The site looked really clean and you can tell a lot of thought went into it as well but, I don't think I'm the "Target Audience" your looking for either.

In closing...

KISS
    "Keep It Simple Stupid"
    Is always the best choice...unless your a gamer. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    IP

Good site....
    You should be able to browse a little deeper into your portfolio, but I like the use of flash on the homepage....the splash screen is so-so but you gave folks the option to skip. It's fairly quick loading....overall nice site.

-------------------------------------
    matt savard
    creative director
    http://www.gravity-interactive.com
    digital marketing solutions™
    --------------------------------------
    IP