Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: bs posts

ok, here's where I am at regarding bs post's such as those by pedram recently, amongst others.... ignore em period...

there are people outhere that for what ever reason, engage in activities like bs posting... waddya going to do about it... nothing... that's my view anyway... give em fuel and they will be back, ignore them and perhaps they will go away... perhaps...

anyways... just post some worx or whatever and keep going folks... it is really up to everybody in the community to become involved with this type of stuff as well... by posting something relevent... by taking back the boards from those who would see to abuse them...

happy creating all...

ok, here's where I am at regarding bs post's such as those by pedram recently, amongst others.... ignore em period...

there are people outhere that for what ever reason, engage in activities like bs posting... waddya going to do about it... nothing... that's my view anyway... give em fuel and they will be back, ignore them and perhaps they will go away... perhaps...

anyways... just post some worx or whatever and keep going folks... it is really up to everybody in the community to become involved with this type of stuff as well... by posting something relevent... by taking back the boards from those who would see to abuse them...

happy creating all...