Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to create Slide photo Menus in XARA Web Designer 8?

I need to create a menu with photos like the one in this page:

www.ign.com

i tried to use Photo Slide Widgets that come with xara, like Fade Slideshow Left, but it lacks costumization, and canīt link pages to the photos

My menu need to have round corners with outlines, 4 preview photos on the left (and be able to add 1 o 2 more if needed), and auto slide, with each photo linked to different pages

Any ideas hoy can create something like this in Xara?

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: How to create Slide photo Menus in XARA Web Designer 8?

Hi Sambuqa, welcome to TG

Something along the lines of this ?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi Drwyd!

First of all, Thank you for answer!! =)

I tried something like that, But i need two aditional features..

1) Auto Scroll Photos each 6 sec o so.. (this can be optional, but i would like to know if i can do it with xara o with a external software)
    2) If the user click 1 of the left photos, the center stays in that photo until the user click anotherone (in the example, when i move the mouse from the left photo, that photo fade from the center)

Again thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by sambuqa View Post
    1) Auto Scroll Photos each 6 sec o so.. (this can be optional, but i would like to know if i can do it with xara o with a external software)
    The rectangle on the MouseOff layer can be replaced with the Nivo Slider (widget gallery) when the thumbnails are rolled over the other layers will cover the slider.

Quote Originally Posted by sambuqa View Post
    2) If the user click 1 of the left photos, the center stays in that photo until the user click anotherone (in the example, when i move the mouse from the left photo, that photo fade from the center)
    If one of the thumbnails is clicked the user is taken to a new page as described in your first post. (the links in my example are self referencing)