Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: my site

Hi guys was wondering if you could give some advice/feed back on my site

http://www.gazaldesigns.com

Thanks
    IP

Well, the front page is a 20 second download on 56k and the Graphic News page a whopping 88 second download at 56k.

Even on broadband I got fed up waiting.

You need to reduce the page sizes drastically if you want people to wait for them to load.

Other than that I didn't look too far as I found the type size too small to read in any comfort.
    IP

Too slow downloading, and the type is much too small and also bunched together.

It isn't obvious where the navigation links are, and the non-navigation non-content text on the page confuses the issue.

This is the kind of site I would not bother searching, because it is too hard to read and is too busy with graphics and unnecessary text.

I liked the graphic look of the site, and the colors, very much.

I have a pet peeve with designers who make seemingly random text a part of the design, as ANY text can confuse and vie for the visitor's attention, and only content information and navigation text should stand out.

Reduce your graphic file size,and make your navigation and content come forward, instead of having it blend in and compete with the design.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Eye Site Web Design
    Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
    - Lewis Carroll
    IP

I would have to agree with Dale and others. My eyes were roaming and my mind thinking, "where do I go now, so much is here."

Text was infact to small.

On the homepage, I thought the text all thru-out the graphic were clickable links.

Kitti

Vizual Elements
    IP