Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am working on an interesting collection of marbles and cut gems (bitmaps), and I'd like to make these downloadable for my friends ( known and peeking in) of this forum to use them in Xara. How do I do this?

(Not the downloadable, but the fill folder I mean.
    There must ge a folder included with some explanation for the Xara machine to recognise...)

I am working on an interesting collection of marbles and cut gems (bitmaps), and I'd like to make these downloadable for my friends ( known and peeking in) of this forum to use them in Xara. How do I do this?

(Not the downloadable, but the fill folder I mean.
    There must ge a folder included with some explanation for the Xara machine to recognise...)

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Erik - If you posted a zipped archive containing your folder fill of neat stuff, we could download the package to our harddrives and unzip to wherever we want. (Hopefully not the recycle bin! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] )

From inside Xara all we would have to do is go to either the fill or the clipart galleries, and use the "Disc Fills..." or "Disc Clipart..." buttons to add the your folder to those already there. I've done this for my various folders full of fill patterns making them always readily available complete with previews.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

When it is so far, I'll try this out, or, in case of doubt, contact you.

Would be some heavy dustbin with all this marble in it... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]