Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default In Praise Of Xara (again)

Just wanted to mention how much I like Xara products. Currently I'm using Designer Pro 7, and Corel Paint Shop Pro X4. My business is mostly websites. So far I've done approximately 55 websites, and many smaller ads, signs, flyers, stickers, labels, patches, business cards, etc. Having just upgraded to PSP X4 (from V7), I've found my workflow has improved as well as the quality of my products. I still have a long way to go to equal some of the other users here, but both of these products sure make things a lot easier for me. Thanks Xara (Corel)!

Jim Hanus

Default Re: In Praise Of Xara (again)

I totally agree. Xara products totally rock. I work with two designers who have never heard of it. I put in a request for purchase and showed them what it was capable of. It WOW'd them senseless . . . I mean jaw dropping and I'm no where near the proficiency level I see here in the forum.

Being the die-hard CorelDraw power user that I am, learning Xara was a piece of cake. It's practically become my 'go to' graphics software. It's a wonder more designers haven't discovered it.
    I'd give my right hand to be ambidextrous!

I totally agree. But then I would, wouldn't I!

I totally agree!

I've been wanting to write a post on why Xara is a superior tool to work with and started to make notes here and there of functionality details.
    The list rapidly became quite huge! Haven't had time to continue though..

My feelings when using Xara are: attention to detail, usability, performance, organization and consistency.

Marc