Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Tables

Default Tables

I'm using web designer 7 to make site for a ballroom dance group. I want to make a page with the schedule of our dances. Not sure how to go about it. Thought I could make a table in exel and use it, but can find no way to do it in the help files. Schedule is constantly changing, so after I create it I want to be able to edit the individual blocks, and even put links to them, like map to dance site. I'm new at this, just started last week, so any suggestions are welcome. Thanks

Default Re: Tables

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Can you copy and paste the table?

It might be easier to do this from Microsoft Word if you can convert your table to Word or pass it through Word.

David,

The link below shows an alternative. It is a XAR file that loads an html file into an iFrame. The HTML table was created either in MS Word or Excel, I cannot really remember any more. Point is, that if or when the information is changed, and if the same filename is used for the tracey.html file (produced in either Word or Excel and saved as HTML), when the new HTML file is uploaded, it will show in the iFrame.

Clear as mud? Download the ZIP file from the link in the header and see how it was done.

http://www.wenzloffandsons.com/temp/tracey/

Take care, Mike

Thanks for the help. Our web site is aieaballroomdanceassociation-hawaii.com. Just a bunch of people getting together to dance, but we would like to put the word out and publish our schedules.

Hey!
    Take a look at "Google Sites". Look at the "CLUB" template. It has a calendar and everything in it. And it's free. Now if privacy is an issue... ummmmmm.

Gramps
    Hillsboro OHIO USA

Quote Originally Posted by David C View Post
    Thanks for the help. Our web site is aieaballroomdanceassociation-hawaii.com. Just a bunch of people getting together to dance, but we would like to put the word out and publish our schedules.
    Google Calendar is what I would do in your situation. Have it shown on your site. All you have to do is log in to the calendar to make changes as needed and all updates automatically show on it on your site.