Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Shopping Cart for Windows Hosting no php

Im trying to find a shopping cart which will work with WD on windows hosting (no PHP). I've been happy to use PayPal for the entire process, but Im finding there are some functionality issues - an empty shopping cart does not display a link for the customer to return to the merchant website for example and that seems like a very good way to lose custom. After a lot of research and discussion with PayPal it seems that this is an intendend functionality and after at least four years of people submitting update requests the changes have still not been made.

The storefont its self Im building in WD and using PayPal buttons, so I don't need a whole storefront from a third party provider - just literally the shopping cart to provide better functionality.

Does anyone know of a product which can be integrated just at this stage?

Default Re: Shopping Cart for Windows Hosting no php

Hi Megg,
    I came across Easy Basket a couple of weeks ago. Its a drag and drop shopping cart that will intergrate with Paypal and Google checkout. I had bookmarked it to have a closer look but never got a chance, so I am not sure how well it will work with xara.