Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

While waiting on the ZBrush update this is just my third doodle with ZBrush...I've been just goofing around with it, but plan to really learn the tools when the new version arrives. It's fast to work with even as a beginner. This took only about an hour of playing with it.

http://talkgraphics.infopop.net/1/Op...&ul=3001938225
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seaserpent5.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	12747  
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

While waiting on the ZBrush update this is just my third doodle with ZBrush...I've been just goofing around with it, but plan to really learn the tools when the new version arrives. It's fast to work with even as a beginner. This took only about an hour of playing with it.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

maya! it is sooo nice to see your work again. i hadnt seen any posts of your sinse i got back and i was worried! was about to post a question on if anyone had seen you. I love the image it is very pretty and im a succer for those kinds of drawings.
    see you around the boards [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Doodling in ZBrush is fun. I just got it, and I am also waiting for 1.5.

I like your serpent!

I to have been wondering where you have been. I haven't seen any posts since I got back from Siggraph.

Glad to see you are still here!!!!

Hey Maya, welcome back!

Nice soiypent. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

http://talkgraphics.infopop.net/1/Op...&ul=1101906325 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Eye Site Web Design
    Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
    - Lewis Carroll

Well, sorta [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ...been just working on canvas projects and taking a "vacation" of sorts while the weather is so wonderful here and there's so much to do. I'm impatiently waiting -- my usual mode of waiting -- on the ZBrush update before I really get into it, it's really exciting what you can do even not knowing the program, so I can just imagine what will develop later for myself as well as the others who have it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Thanks guys for peeking in on this quiet spot on the forums! Lots of great art all around I see!

Don't go swimming in dark lakes! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

-Mark Twain