Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Twitter feed on home page - can you limit it to last 2-3 posts plse

Doh - not sure how to do that and don't want to overwrite the hguh website - could i email you the test file perhaps or upload it to box or somewhere similar then you can download it and see it in all its glory!! Thank you for offering to help - feel such a fool not being able to sort it myself!

you can attatch it to a message here - go advanced and attach file - or just email it to trukkerz99@gmail.com

its 10 meg so i don't think my acct will handle it - i'll uplaod it to box and send you aling cheers

Hi trukkerz - ive sent you a link via BOX - its ages since i've used it so hope it arrives safely!

yes i got it - im just uploading it back - will send you link in a min

whats the 1st part of your email - is it jill.bb ???? got the last bit - will email you the link

sent you link