Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Am I missing something? I want to export a flash movie in an HTML page. I want the movie centered to the screen centre. I have used all the publish options but the .swf movie always aligns to the left. Is it me or a problem with the Flash 4 publish controls

Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Am I missing something? I want to export a flash movie in an HTML page. I want the movie centered to the screen centre. I have used all the publish options but the .swf movie always aligns to the left. Is it me or a problem with the Flash 4 publish controls

Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Don't worry 'bout the export settings. Just go into the HTML and center it there. just put the following tags: <div align="center">..</div> around your object.

hth,
    Deep (just a guy)

<pre><font face="courier" size="2">,-----------------------------.

| Pradeep Kumar Nair, B.Math |

| Graphic/Multimedia Designer |

| ICQ#: 39102360 |

| Medius Communications, Inc. |

| http://www.medius.com |

`-----------------------------'</font></pre>
    Moderator - i/us Flash Forum
    hth,
    Deep (just a guy)
    --
    Pradeep Kumar Nair, B.Math
    CTO
    9 Story Entertainment
    http://www.9story.com
    IP

Thanks Deep

Thats what I've been doing in the past. I just wondered if there was some way to do it from "publish" as it's a pain in the arse doing it each time in HTML editors, even if you do remember not to publish it to HTML each time.

It would appear to me as a simple error within the publish settings, which are there but don't seem to function

Thanks again

Egg
    Egg

IP