Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: How

Hi guys, In this post there is a lot of nice xara brush's ,Hints,tutorials, and helpful information.
    My question is , Is there is away to bookmark certain post? so if i need to look for them ,just go directly to them, instead of trying to remmeber which is which and open almost many posts.
    Thanks.

Hi guys, In this post there is a lot of nice xara brush's ,Hints,tutorials, and helpful information.
    My question is , Is there is away to bookmark certain post? so if i need to look for them ,just go directly to them, instead of trying to remmeber which is which and open almost many posts.
    Thanks.

You can do any of these:

1. Each topic has a separate ID which means when you open it you can add it as a favourite in your browser. Then you can organise your bookmarks into a 'Xarax Hints Tips' folder. The only time this won't work anymore is if somebody moves the forum (thank you, i-us, [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img])

2. When you hit a great topic, print the page and organise them in a binder

3. When you get a to great hint, click the 'E-mail this topic' link at the top of the page and send it to yourself and organise them in a folder in your mail client. This way you can search through them easily and retrieve the information you want. Also the ID is retained so you can go back to the topic on the forum to catch any new replies your origainl e-mail didn't catch

If anybody else can think of other ways to facilitate this, add your comments now!

--
    Big Frank was
    http://www.wognum.org/files/madewithxarax.gif
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

Another suggestion is
    #4)
    When you hit a great topic and you want to capture the text and images, 'print' the page with a PDF Writer, then either organise into a folder or print them out for storage in a 3 ring binder or something similar.

If you don't happen to have Acrobat's PFD Writer there are plenty of Free ones out there.

If you do a search here on TalkGraphics.Com with the following you find some suggestions. Search with:
    "e-mailing drawings and photographs"

Google.com will also point out others..

WheelBrat
    ------ O
    ----- /-
    ---- ( )\\_
    The WheelBrat ~ Faisg air an Aird-a-Tuath, Canada

Thank you guys for your support, joining this lovely post make my life easy.

Guys i want your opinions.
    I am not a creatve artist, meaning i can not draw, what i do is take ready made cliparts, pictures, and backround then add some finishing touches to it, Compose them, Also i am an Application explorer, i love to explore all the drawing application and compare the tools and which is easier and harder in doing certain jobs. SO can i post some file to show what i discovered while playing with tools. Looking at your work and posting is really making me think that i will look stupid comparing to all the creative guys in this post. What do you recommend Cuys?

These forums are for everyone, not just the pros. Post whatever you like, and don't worry about it... The fear of looking stupid never stopped me yet! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Peter</p>

Peat Stack or Pete's Tack?</p>

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

AjIsCool - The number one rule is to have fun. These forums are for people who enjoy Xara X. They allow us to share with one another ways to get more out of the time we spend with the program. That can mean achieving better results, being more productive, understanding our potential, or simply having more fun. Ocassionally folks share their frustrations too. They do so in the hope that relief can be found and often it is in the advice of another user.

As Peter notes above, these forums are for people of all skill levels. Time has shown that all users have things to contribute. Your participation is not only welcome, it is encouraged! The forums are getting participants from almost all over the world. As far as I know you are the first participant from Kuwait. That is Coool!

Hope to see more of your posts in the future .

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Thanks guys, now that i feel encouraged, i will start...., But remmeber that you have been warned [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]