Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Variable Page Length To Accobodate Ecwid Cart

Is there a way to have the length of the page change based on the content of the Ecwid cart which I have in a placeholder? At the moment, if the page is too short it cuts off the cart and I would rather not have a bunch of white space at the bottom.

Thanks!
    Monica

(oops - I cannot seem to edit the title of my thread so that it reads "Variable Page Length To Accommodate Ecwid Cart ")

Default Re: Variable Page Length To Accobodate Ecwid Cart

In Page Options (right click on the pasteboard to select from the pop up menu) Page Size tabbed, make sure that All pages in the website are the same size in not checked.

This enables you to have different depths for each page.

You can stretch the page vertically by dragging on the bottom edge of the page. The cursor will change to a Crosshair/double arrow to indicate this.

Yes, I have that set. I was hoping that there was some sort of dynamic depth change because sometimes the Ecwid cart needs only 600 pixels while other times it may need 1200 pixels.

hi monica yes i know what you mean - i have an example store and it works fine on wordpress but if i put it on xara it does'nt expand the page as you put more into the shopping bag - 6 items and the graphic for the product is half missing - ive just put 15 items in shopping bag on wordpress site and it works fine page just keeps getting bigger . sorry i dont know the answer :-(

have a look here
    http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6794
    Last edited by trukkerz; 07 March 2012 at 03:41 PM. Reason: more info found

You would need to use the dynamic page tweak http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...gner-7-Premium
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.