Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default 2 quick questions!!

Hi all,
    2 quick, im sure very simple, questions:

I have pasted a free hit counter on my home page, why isn't it counting? just stays on 101 !!

How do I stop the text on the nav bar of the current page im on, (ie home), from disappearing???

cheers

Matt

Default Re: 2 quick questions!!

Hi Matt,
    For the best answers. please post your Xara file so we can see what you have done.

Default Re: 2 quick questions!!

Hi Matt

The hit counter probably has a small script that you need to add to a placeholder. A placeholder can be any object, usually a simple rectangle. If the instructions with the hit counter say to add the script to your HTML document, then select the rectangle and open the Website Properties > Placeholder section, click the HTML Code (Body) button and paste your text into this area.

Press Apply and test the page.

Hard to tell what's happening with your Navigation Bar. As sledger suggests, it would easier to spot the problem if you can post your file.

My guess is that you might have changed the color of the button and because the button and text and Grouped, the text changed to the color of the button and hence it is invisible.

Try this, select the Text Tool then highlight the text and change the color. Then preview and see if this solves the problem.