Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Designer Pro 7: one click page-resize suddenly not available?

Hi all.

I've always been using option to resize page by just clicking and dragging any of the page borders, but all of the sudden, cursor remains the same, it does not change on page border nor am I able to drag-scale page up/down. Any ideas what should I do, I really miss that option? I'm a bit lost, as I have no idea how this even stopped working. Thanks!

Default Re: Designer Pro 7: one click page-resize suddenly not available?

Open the Page and Layer Gallery and see if the Page Background layer got locked.

If not, then create a new page in your document and test it to see if the page can be resized by dragging.

If so, select all the content on the page you are having trouble with, with nothing selected, from the edit menu, select Cut Page.

Go to your new page and Edit > Paste > Paste Page. This operation copies the entire old page and pastes it in the correct place in the new page.

Delete the problem page and rename this new page and reorder it as necessary in the Page and Layer Gallery.

NOTE: After trying this to see if it works, I notice that Paste Page just pastes a new page, even if you have created a new blank page. So you will need to delete the blank new page you created to test the resizing capability.

Open Utilities>>Options>>Mouse [tab] and check the setting "magnetic snap radii".
    Make sure it is not set to "0" (zero).

sledger, thanks, that's it, you nailed it!