Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paper Texture

I used the image of a tree as a paper texture to create this image. Thought it might be nice as a postage stamp.

Just sharing. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TREE-STAMP.jpg 
Views:	421 
Size:	174.3 KB 
ID:	18772  
    IP

I used the image of a tree as a paper texture to create this image. Thought it might be nice as a postage stamp.

Just sharing. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

I like it Sunny and the furry painting around the edges too..
    IP

Stunning, I really like it.
    IP

I thought a Postcard (instead of postage stamp) would be very pretty.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Athena

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    IP

Thank you for the comments guys. Once you finish a piece of art it seems to belong to the community at large. I did not create painter much less the trees! I cannot claim anything.

The camera which i used to take the shot of the tree to use - also invented way before my time! It goes on and on ... We are like little port-holes through which some grace can shine. The unexplainable thing which makes the impossible possible. That vital element.

We still dont even know how the big bang occurred? It may just as well not have, considering the laws of probability.

And that other fascinating fact about the quantam particle changing from a wave to a particle depending on whether some one observes it or not!

There is definatley something going ON!!!!!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

Very nice Sunny [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I really like the way the tree seems to be reaching across to one side.

You only have to look at the wonder that is nature to see that there is indeed something going on [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Sunny I think you would be excellent at including animals in that kind of surreal style...I have a couple of examples of what I mean on my drive somewhere I will dig them up for you [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Stu.
    IP

These images are Photoshop not Painter but I just included them to show you what I meant [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Stu.

Name:	Journey-----copy.jpg 
Views:	338 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	17881  
    IP

Heres the next one.

Name:	Wolf---.psd-3.jpg 
Views:	351 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	6882  
    IP

Thanks Stu, I have a photograph of a fox somewhere. I think its a good idea. I''ll give it a go. Here is what the sky looks like when I stare up at it , especially when its overcast.
    Millions of little squiggly lights and strange amebas moving around. I don't always see the fairy!!!!! !!!!! But I try too!!!!!

PS: It takes 8 minutes for a photon leaving the sun to reach the earth, each time the sun hits your face it is a piece of the sun touching you!
    IP