Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Page issues When i preview site

Quote Originally Posted by Drwyd View Post
    Hi Absolutecc

To check which layer an object is on select it and look at the bottom of your window. You will see a line reporting the type of object selected and the layer that it is on.

The MouseOff layer is the static layer and most design elements will normally be put there. The MouseOver layer is used for hover effects and other layers can be triggered to appear with either a click or hover.
    I figured out my page issue with the text not appearing. However im still having issues with the enlarged photos on the preview page. Any ideas? Thanks for the help btw

Do you mean pop up photos ?

Quote Originally Posted by Drwyd View Post
    Do you mean pop up photos ?
    Okay so the problem is i have four pictures on one page, They are all set up to pop up. When i preview the page the nav bar disappears the only thing on the page is 1 expanded picture and its already expanded before i click on it.

For the navbar you should be seeing one set of buttons on the MouseOff layer and another set (for the hover state) on the MouseOver. It's possible that you have copy and pasted the bar at some point and put both layers onto one. You might find it easier to start again with a new navbar rather than unpick the old one.

The thumbnails should be on the MouseOff layer and do not require any other layers to function.

Hopefully that should solve it, if not then we might have to see a (cut down) sample of your .web / .xar file

hey thank you for the help. It apparently was the nav bar. I erased them on all but the home page and i was able to fix my problems... Now i have one more Question then hoepfully im finished. Ive got pictures in my gallery i shrunk them down for the thumbnail they look fine now when i preview the website and pop up the photos they look like crap. Now i know its not the size or the quality of the picture as they look good full size. I lowered the pixels in the pop up and still no change. Any suggestions?

never Mind i figured it out. Thanks for all the help. hopefully i can finish this project without any more help

Glad you got it sorted