Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Any Ideas????

Default Any Ideas????

Just been amending an existing site to add a name to an existing nav bar.(the bar is one of several blank ones I intended to add to as names became available strange I know!)

I click on to the first description box that is empty put in the text for the nav bar and I get ineternal error 5635.K.No.ar

Any ideas what I am doing wrong/

ken

Default Re: Any Ideas????

Hi Ken

I can find no reference to that error code.

Try closing the application and try again. Sometimes that clears odd glitches like this.

Thanks Drwyd, will try again tomorrow. I seem to be inundated with error codes these days. Do you recon it is worth reinstalling WD7pro again and would I need to update it again. I ask because all of my problems have co-incided with the last upgrade. Or is it just me

I'm the sort of person that would but then I'm the sort of person that wipes his HD and re-installs the OS once every 9-12 months

But then again you are probably the sort of person who CAN

ken

Cracked it!!!. It seems that if you leave a nav bar without a description on it you cannot go back and add one at a later date. Strange as you can edit one with something in it. This must be what is causing the unknown error message. Solution is to delete the blank bar and add a new one with the required description. No error message.

Drwyd you can now add that one to your list of errors.

Ken