Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Problems with underline and arrange

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum, I have to say I love Xara Web Designer 7 Premium... with that said I'm half way thru building a website and I started having problems when I go back and update text that I had previously done, I end up with underlining under the updated text and I don't have the under-liner selected I have tried everything I know of and can't get rid of the stupid
    thing on the update text . also about the same time this happened any new text that I add to the webpage is now put in the back layer instead the top layer. I hope this makes sense to everyone I wish
    I could explain better...... any help would be great.... Melissa

Default Re: Problems with underline and arrange

Welcome to TalkGraphics Melissa

This happens from time to time and can be most disagreeable (not to mention infuriating )

You need to isolate the text that is not to be linked, for example add a few extra lines by pressing the Enter key, then select the text, open the Link dialog, check Do Nothing and press Apply.

Make sure the text that is supposed to be linked, still is, then delete the extra space.

Hope this helps.

Default Re: Problems with underline and arrange

I hope this is the right place for a reply, Hi gwpriester thanks so much for the information ...... it worked out just fine... you have made my day.. you fixed both of my problems