Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi Peter,

I like the latest image.

I'm not familiar with "the Purple Lined Palace of Sweet Sin" although I did hear of a place in Bangkok called the Crystal Palace. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Soquili [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

... moving the tower to the right side and changing the shapes of the bricks?

I am joking of-course [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Looking at the image again... Perhaps the bubbles are the way to go? They do add to the surreal feel/look of the image.

The later images are improvements to the original, in my weak-from-fever-and-sore-throat opinion.

Risto

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I like the latest image.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, Soquili. It'll probably find its way into my own wee gallery once I've had a few more days to reflect on it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I'm not familiar with "the Purple Lined Palace of Sweet Sin"...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have to say I'm not familiar with it either - it comes from some long poem by Keats, but I found it in a dictionary of quotations!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>...in my weak-from-fever-and-sore-throat opinion.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds nasty, Risto! Hope you get better soon...

Peter</p>

Peat Stack or Pete's Tack?</p>