Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well, i am back

Ross

I think it is pretty obvious that the only person who believes your tall tales of being a software designing entreprenuer, webmaster for a large computer manufacturer, and other fictions, etc. is you.

If your work was better and more professional, perhaps we might be fooled for a moment. But it is not. It is about what one might expect from someone who is young and enthusiastic as you are.

But, you do have a good and active imagination.

Why not put your talents to better use. Instead of coming up with these tall tales, which are not fooling anyone, why not try to learn from the others in these conferences and improve the skills you already have.

Everyone in these conferences has tried repeatedly to help you. This is unusual and a great opportunity for you. Look at Steve Newport, who is only a year or two older than you, and how he has incredibly increased his skill over the last year by sharing his images and heading the advice of others willing to help him. You too could benefit by taking advantage of the knowledge people are willing to share with you.

But you have to come back to earth, Ross. Yes, we are laughing at you, but if you would let us, you could be laughing at yourself with us and learning something at the same time. We'll help you if you let us.

But first you have to be honest with us and yourself.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

http://www.gwpriester.com/flag.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Al Kolka:
    _Michael_,

The only thing you're doing wrong is dealing with clients who know good from bad.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not exactly sure how to take that!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Michael Ward
    http://LeighCenturions.net
    http://www.metalandplastics.co.uk

OMG, he's going to be a webmaster.. Thats outrageous.. Great Job.. Kewl, and all the other bull.. really now who are you fooling man.. Let us see some of your credits what other sites have you created? Besides using a WYSIWG program can you hard code? what about PHP? What about coding VBScript.. can you do that? it takes more then a WYSIWG program and to know how to do graphics to make a webmaster.. Get a clue.

I live in my own little world, but it's ok.... they know me here.

Bill Blum

Now This is Funny!
    <meta name="Microsoft Theme" content="none">
    <meta name="Microsoft Border" content="none">

<META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft FrontPage 4.0">
    <META NAME="Author" Content="Bill">
    <TITLE>BlumDesign Works Internet Explorer Page</TITLE>

It would be best sometimes if we all could remember who we are and where we came from and how the hell we got here. Bunch of grown men pickin on a kid. Pretty sad ya ask me (and even if ya don't [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] )
    Atleast I know I'm a Nobody, What's your Excuse?

Is the dark force of the sith lords blinding us ? When I visit young Ross site, all that I see is no images and 404 error messages. Am I missing something ?? NOPE, I'm not missing a thing because there's never anything to see.
    I totally respect the opinions and advice from members of this forum because by the work and examples they post. When I'll submit, I'll gladly accept constructive comments.
    Advice was given to Ross wich he decided not to follow.
    Again, here is my advice to the young "webmaster": Don't put up an incomplete site before it's ready. Then work on it, spice it up, read books practice etc..
    The people that gave you the job as webmaster must be blind or incredibly stupid. Hey, is the name of your boss Jar Jar ?

"rêver c'est bon, la réalité c'est mieux".
    DFournier
    Explore the possibilities ! Blender 3D !

I know what it says for my site.. and I did that years ago.. but I did do all the adjustments on that site after it was put up as hardcoded with script and all. The site i have in my sig has actually been there along time.. since then I have done other sites that were hard coded.. I never claimed to be a Webmaster but I also didn't go and brag about having such a wonderful job claiming that I am something I am not..

All I was saying was that in order to be a "true" webmaster he must have done something else.
    and that its not all WYSIWG..

End of Subject

------------------------
    I live in my own little world, but it's ok.... they know me here.

Bill Blum

WoW,
    I never knew Adluts could be so foolish.
    Thats is not my site. I gave it to a friend cause
    I got a new one. Thanx alot for the congats and all. I can tell where this site is going if you guys keep this up.Ha,
    so much christmans spirit I can tell !
    Yes I can to VB and all that shiznit..What the hell do you think I have been doing since like a month ago ?READING TUTORIALS
    Ross Allen

Well, I know that i won't...
    Well, I know that i won't...

LOL!

Well I simply can't find the wors to express...

So what is this new site then?? Let us see your work. If you've advanced as much as you say you have then let us see... if you prove us wrong we'll admit it.

Michael Ward
    http://www.metalandplastics.co.uk
    http://www.leighcenturions.net

Actually, if you want to know the truth, I don't give a damn about what you use or when it was done or even who you are. The point I'm trying to make is Ross is just a kid. Right, wrong or indifferent he should be treated with the same respect you would give your own kids. Words can hurt when your young, Hell they can hurt when your old, but they can destroy a younger persons motivation and self worth. You people do what ever you want but it's not right what has happened on this post and you damn well know it.

Jeff

...I'm going to post here. If someone is berated, mocked, insulted and chided, and they keep coming back for more, it seems safe to assume they ENJOY the negative attention.

I strongly suggest that Ross's detractors simply ignore his posts. Resist the temptation to hit that reply button. Most people quiet down when they realize they are talking to themselves.

Marcus Geduld
    { email me } { visit me }
    Marcus Geduld
    { email me } { visit me }