Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default colour theme doesnt change all colours

hi guys, newbie here. i am using a website theme from web designer 7. however when i change the layout, and add a page from the other examples (in the same design group), then select a different colour theme it will change all the pages apart from the added ones. Hope that makes sense!

Default Re: colour theme doesnt change all colours

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I don't know the answer to this but I had a look at the Help files and came up with this:

Theme color schemes

Many of the web themes offered in the Designs Gallery and in separately purchasable Template Packs include alternative color schemes which can easily be applied to websites which use the same theme, to transform the color scheme instantly. The color schemes are normally found in the Designs Gallery in each theme, after all the page layouts and separate graphic elements that make up the theme. They all have "Color scheme" in their titles in the Designs Gallery, so they are easily identified.

To apply a color scheme to your website, simply drag the scheme from the Designs Gallery and drop it on your page. You can try applying the color schemes of one theme to a website created from the templates of another theme. But you will get mixed results doing this and some schemes will not work acceptably with some themes. So for best results stick to the color schemes of the theme that you used to create the site.

One of the color schemes provided with each theme matches the default colors used by that theme. This allows you to easily return to the original colors if you prefer, after experimenting with the alternate schemes.