Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for the kind comments Athena.

I'll try and find some more unique items.
    Judi
    IP

Judi,

I just caught that i had misspelled your name in the previous post.

I myself am very particular about name spellings so I really apologize for that. . .

sometimes i have a flea-sized brain.. . . [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Athena

(I do have an aunt who spells her name with the "y" so that may have played a role. . . . something just didn't register in my brain . . . )

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    IP

Setting up a Painter Swap Shop is an excellent idea. I have numerous goodies that I will post when the new forum is created. How about a Tips & Tricks forum as well?

-Michelle Lill
    IP

I'd love to have a swap forum, a tips forum, and any number of other forums for the Painter group. Problem is the current lack of content. Do I open the forums now, leaving them empty and lonely, hoping they fill up? Or do I collect as many tips/brushes from current members as I can first, then use these to fill the new forums for launch?

I'd rather follow the second path as it would generate a little more excitement (and hopefully urge others to donate their ideas/creations) than the first option. If anyone wants to donate a brush, tip, any reusable element for a Swap shop or a Tips & Tricks forum, please email me at:

thomas@xara.com

AS soon as I get a handful, I'll post them in a new forum and send it flying. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

T
    IP

Michelle [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I remember when you kindly moderated the Painter Forum before for I-US (ahh those were the days [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] )

This a great day to see you back! I hope you're enjoying the new forum [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

pull up a chair, make yourself at home [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] and have fun with us

Athena

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    IP

A great first impression is always better than a mediocre one.

and for that reason I too think it is better to wait till we've assembled some swappables before opening the swap section up.

Thank you, Thomas, for presenting a clear avenue for those who have swappables to share.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Athena
    Athena
    IP

Hello Michelle,
    It has been long time, good to see you back. I do hope you will be an active participant in this forum.

Regards.
    Greg.

Inside every older person is a younger one asking "What the H--- happened".
    IP