Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: gallery albums

Default gallery albums

hi , i am a beginer with web designer xara and i want to make a Gallery Albums like this video http://youtu.be/uai6WmR6pKE can you help me with xara ,,,, how can i make a Gallery Albums same in a xara thank you HELP HELP

Default Re: gallery albums

Welcome to TalkGraphics

You can create a slide show using pop ups. You add your images to the page, reduce the size of the image to thumbnails, then use the Website Properties > Image tabbed section to specify a width for the images when they pop up. Click on Options to create a slide show. In the Image tabbed section, click the Help button for a full explanation of how to do this.

If you want something that is more slick and with different transitions, then consider something like Simple Viewer. Simple Viewer is an easy to use free/shareware utility for creating Flash slide shows.

After you create your Flash slide show, you can add it to your Xara web page using a placeholder. A placeholder is a simple rectangle (or any other shape) into which you add some code, or a link to a Flash movie file. When the page is previewed or published, the placeholder is replaced by the actual slide show.

For more information on Placeholders, see Help > Index and search for Placeholder Objects.

Default Re: gallery albums

dear gwpriester , thank you for your comment , i can make slide show but i need album galery in one page 4example i want to make galery1 , galery2 , galery3 and then if i click on one of them ------>open one fotos gallery

with click on galery1 ------> open foto album 1
    with click on galery2 ------> open foto album 2
    with click on galery3 ------> open foto album 3

thanx