Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

WD6 Load a flipping book in one website page

Hi,
    I have created a flippingbook, that I would like to import into my website (it is a html format with files, available as well in a .exe format). What kind of solution the webDesign premium version can offer to run it ?regards

Default Re: Load a flipping book in one website page

Using an inline frame is probably the easiest option. Create a rectangle as a place holder on the page you wish to display. With the placeholder selected, open the web properties dialogue and select the Placeholder tab. Open the HTML code (body) panel and insert yhe following HTML code,

<iframe id="blockrandom" name="iframe" src="http://insert the exact address of your flip book htm file within the qotation marks" width="100%" height="500" scrolling="no" > Unfortunately, your browser does not support inline frames.This option will not work correctly. </iframe>

You can change the values of id, name, width, height and scrolling to suit your needs. The message regarding non-support of iframes is optional and can be adapted as you wish.

Hope that helps.

Merci pour votre retour très précis; je crains que ce ne soit très compliqué par rapport à mes compétences techniques. Y a-t-il possibilité d'importer un .exe sur le site ?

Je suis désolé, mais je ne sais pas d'autre moyen de le faire. Je suis d'avis que d'un fichier exe ne serait pas autorisée, sauf en téléchargement. J'espère que vous trouverez une solution.