Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Trial Period Expired

I downloaded a Xara trial version a while back. Unfortunately, I went to the hospital and was unable to evaluate Xara during the trial period. They told be the trial could not be extended once the time limit had passed. I tried uninstalling and redownloading, but nothing worked. I would love to evaluate Xara for my clients' and my needs, but they won't let me. It looks like it would work well for me, but I'm not going to buy it without giving it a good try-out first. Has anyone else run across this? If so, what did you do?
    Thanks,
    Tiny Bear

Default Re: Trial Period Expired

Welcome to TalkGraphics

What product did you download? If you downloaded Web Designer then I suggest you trial Xara Photo and Graphics Designer 7. The web features are about the same and it will give you a good idea of how everything works. If you are going to do more than just website design then Designer Pro 7 is the top of the line that lets you do both graphic work and website work.

Hi Gary,
    I downloaded Xara Web Designer 7 Premium version 7.1.2. Is that the same as Designer Pro 7? I'm not sure "about the same" would be good enough when choosing a platform to develop my clients' websites.
    Thanks,
    Tiny Bear

Designer Pro 7 is more fully featured in graphics design, but has all the web features of web features of Web Designer Pro 7.

Mike

I just installed Designer Pro 7 and now I have a 30 day trial period. Thanks, Mike! I can now evaluate Xara fully. So far it looks the best of those I am looking at.
    Tiny Bear

Tiny Bear the Xara Web Designer 7 Premium and Xara Designer Pro 7 have the same web features. The Designer Pro 7 application has additional graphics features that are not available in the web application.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Hi Bill,
    I just installed Designer Pro 7 and now I have a 30 day trial period.
    Thanks!
    Tiny Bear