Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Find function in the Name Gallery apply to all Pages, not just the active page

This was brought up here:

It would be very useful for me.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Find function in the Name Gallery apply to all Pages, not just the active page

Yes this could be useful although it could be useful too to be able to toggle it
    +1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Long documents support

So near and yet so far. Have just discovered that name display and selection via the name gallery is limited to the current page/spread. How difficult would it be to extend it to cover the whole document? I'm thinking of this as an intermediate (or manual) step towards the implementation of consistent styles across the document.
    The other item dearly missed is automatic page numbering.
    I would love to get rid of Adobe Indesign.
    Tony

Default Re: Long documents support

+1

Default Re: Find function in the Name Gallery apply to all Pages, not just the active page

Agreed that a global search could be useful and a toggle would be preferable.

+1!

I support the toggle idea. But I want to see all names and fonts listed and selectable as at present for the current page/spread, extended to cover the whole document (via toggle if poss) not just to be accessible through the find function.
    Tony