I have been maintaining a large site for a fishing club that I belong to for a number of years and want to replace it with a more modern functional and downsized somewhat. www.dwfonline.org It is in FrontPage and I am aware that it's only a matter of time before Microsoft stops developing FrontPage extensions for the server software needed to run FP sites. Some hosts have already stopped hosting them. I have been playing with trial versions of Wd7Premier and have been impressed so far.

My main concern is that we have 2 people with access to the site for updating, etc. It's pretty simple if my counterpart modifies the site, I can log on to the site and download any changes to the site to my computer and vice-versa.. With this system, we both always have the current site on our computers. I assume that we will need 2 licenses for the software but since this is an organization, can they be registered to the club so that if one of us leaves the software can be moved to a different computer??

Not sure that this is the place to ask this but with a trial version, I don't have access to Support, By the way, this Forum is one of the reasons I am having the club switch to WD7P.

Mike