Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Website i created a while back

Heres one i did about a year ago ish, it's for a local lawn green bowls club where i live, it's simple and has i think clean lines, it has i must say been quite difficult to get the members to contribute pictures etc and i'd almost forgotten i had bult it until the club sec handed me some pics to put on

http://www.rhpbowlsclub.co.uk/

Feedback was hard to get on layout etc, i pretty much had a free hand

Ray

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Website i created a while back

Looks good Ray. It's nice when you get to run free isn't it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

I agree with that angelize, tho you tend to be kicking in the dark abit with no real input from the comittee and wonder if your visualising what they want, but then when they don't actually know what they want any idea is better than the one they had lol - grass is green, bowls is played on greens so i went with... green :P

Found another one! - it's for my friends Garden Services Company, again pretty simple, clean layout, all the pics are of work he's done, again pretty much a free hand, its green again, i might give it a makeover for him and give him some new nav bars, but it works and he likes it.

http://www.burrgardenservices.co.uk/index.htm

Ray
    Last edited by Ramshackle; 02 February 2012 at 06:23 AM.

Nice one Ray. Clean, uncluttered, easy to navigate and the grey heading looks great with a feel of quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabian View Post
    Nice one Ray. Clean, uncluttered, easy to navigate and the grey heading looks great with a feel of quality.
    Thanks Tabian its always nice to get a positive review - i tend to leave well alone, theirs always a tendency to over egg the pudding as they say, if i had to do that one again, i dont think i'd change the design much, just the way i achieved it, iv'e learnt so much about WD7 in the last few months, its a fabulous bit of kit.