Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

WD6 Pop-up layer needs to pop-down too

Hello everybody! I'm quite new to Xara but I find the software interesting so I decided to use it.
    Situation is the following:

I have a menu at the left of my screen and I need to create pop-up layers for each selection on the menu. NOTE: I have already (lock)ed the pop-ups so that they don't disappear by themselves when I click on them.
    Now: when I click on one button on the menu, a pop-up layer (obviously) appears (let's call it LAYER01), if after that I click on another button from the left menu, another pop-up layer (LAYER02) will appear OVER the previous one.
    And this would be perfect...but...
    Let's say I want to view LAYER01 again , it wont let me do it because LAYER02 is actually arranged OVER LAYER01.

My question is: Is there a way to pop-down the layer once I pop-up another one?

(I really REALLY hope this is not confusing...x_x Escuse-moi in advance if it was)

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Default Re: Pop-up layer needs to pop-down too

There is a way to do this. I am attaching a .xar file for you to open up and deconstruct. It should be fairly obvious how this works, but if not let me know and I will help you through it.

Eric
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.

Thanks Eric. I had the X shape in each layer to close it already. I was using a simple "link to pop up layer" for the menu, now I've seen what you're using. I'm gonna apply it to my design now but I'm sure it will work.

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

glad to help.
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.