Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Serious rendering/display problems with text

Im using the Viewfinder theme,and it is going well apart from a problem i just cannot solve.It concerns the text box on the very bottom of the left side.This box is a repeated object.All i have done is change the text,and add a few lines.Although this looks great in DP7,it will not display correctly in IE8.However,i think this is more to do with something i am missing,rather than the browser.Also,i do not know how to submit this page for peer examination.Please could someone advise me.

THANKYOU.

James.

Default Re: Serious rendering/display problems with text

Reply >> Go Advanced >> Attachments (the paper-clip icon) >> Browse >> Upload >> Submit Reply

Quote Originally Posted by Drwyd View Post
    Reply >> Go Advanced >> Attachments (the paper-clip icon) >> Browse >> Upload >> Submit Reply
    Thankyou Drwyd for your reply..although im new here(and to any forums anywhere),it took some time to work out what your instructions actually meant.In the end,i went the long-way round,and completley rebuilt the site again.It now works.However,i still have no idea why i had the intial rendering problem in the first place.Thankyou for your reply.For complete and utter beginners like myself,replies are like a light in the darkness.

Hi Josh

Always shout if you are stuck, we are always glad to help