Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

WD6 WD7 premium lockout?

just thought i would check to see if their were any updates available for my version, clicked help then update programme link and got a info box stating their was a new template pack, dismissed that and then got the "download update" box thats just sits their, frozen, i cant dismiss it using cancel or close only way to shut it down is to open task manager and kill it their, task manager nags that it cant close because WD7 is waiting for an input from the user..... unfortunately it won't let me click on the button.

killing it with task manager closes the programme as well

Win7

anyone else have this?

Ray

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: WD7 premium lockout?

Hello Ray, I haven't had this issue with WD7 premium, but I have managed to lock up Designer Pro once or twice. Have you tried a restart? Often that clears many problems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: WD7 premium lockout?

Hi angelize thats after force closing is what i did and it still does it, ive managed to re create the problem everytime i call for the "update" function, i get the "new templates" box which you have to dismiss (even checking the "Dont show again" box doesnt work) then it just hangs - only seems to have started since the templates offer arrived, its worked fine in the past.

Ray