Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I just upgraded from WB D 7 prem to designer pro 7 and have a question

I just upgraded from Xara web design 7 premium to Designer Pro 7. I thought when I upgraded it would overwrite the lesser version (WD premium) but now I have 2 seperate programs. Can I delete the Web designer premium? it is not needed anymore right? Or should I just leave it?

And just to clarify Desinger pro 7 does everyting that web design 7 premium does and more correct?

Thanks

Default Re: I just upgraded from WB D 7 prem to designer pro 7 and have a question

And just to clarify Desinger pro 7 does everyting that web design 7 premium does and more correct?
    Yes

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: I just upgraded from WB D 7 prem to designer pro 7 and have a question

Hello Rattrap, yes on both questions Designer pro does every thing Web Designer Premium and Photo and Graphics Designer do and even more!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

WD6 Re: I just upgraded from WB D 7 prem to designer pro 7 and have a question

Designer pro does every thing Web Designer Premium and Photo and Graphics Designer do and even more!
    That answers a question for me, am considering the upgrade - i have a few versions of designer on the machine with files all over the place, night be time for a rebuild and then install fresh

ray

Does it realy, that all features, that XWD7Premium has, just inherited to XDP7, or some items doesn't? I mean shape tools and some other differences that often makes to use both programs to achieve what I want. Does XDP7 realy has EVERYTHING, including live copies and handles for uniform scaling in XDP6 in standalone windows to edit and all "web properties" of XWD7 premium? It would be nice to use one ultimate product instead two with different versions.

Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    No
    No
    Yes
    Yes

It has EVERYTHING

I am fairly new to website building and so far out of all the webdesign software I have tried Xara is the easiest to use with the most features and the highest quality templates.

Very happy with it and also very happy with the support from everyone on this forum.

Xara Web Designer 7 is a cut down sub-set of Xara Web Designer 7 Premium which is a cut down sub-set of Xara Designer Pro 7.

Xara Photo and Graphics Designer 7 sits somewhere in the middle being a subset of Xara Designer Pro 7 (no Pro features) but includes some Web Designer 7 Premium features.

In other words, Xara Designer Pro 7 is the ultimate all-in-one application for the graphics and web designer enthusiast and professional :-)
    Last edited by zaphodeist; 26 January 2012 at 01:01 AM.
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Awesome Im loving it

That's realy good news! Thank you guys! One more question. Does XDP7 work with .web extension files, that were made in XWD7premium?