Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Looking for someone to take over a few sites. I need help.

I have 2 sites created in Adobe Page Mill, and 1 site created in Webstyle 4 that I host and manage on a virtual server. A 4th I host only, created in PageMill, they manage and make changes to it. They are all up, finnished and working. The clients are all in the very Northern part of California.

Due to serious recent health issues and surgery I am looking for someone that first, is willing to take care of these long time clients of mine, someone who can host these sites. I'm looking here in this community first as it has some of the most proffecianal people I think I can trust.

Second someone who can make changes for the clients whos sites I manage, like I say a couple were created in PageMill. I think you could convert to Webstyle, they are not very complicated. They only request small changes a couple times a year. None of them uses a shopping cart. mostly resort/business type with images and information.

The clients have all been excelent for me. I have not notified them yet that I will be discontinuing my service. I'm not sure how they will react when I tell them, they might just go thier own way, but I'd like to give them an option.

I have them on an annual billing cycle that will start comming due April 1st so I'm starting my search for a capable host for them early. Anyone interested please respond or email me and I'll fill you in on any details you need. I have subscirbed to this thread via instant email in an attempt to help the process along, thanks Jeff
    IP

Default Re: Looking for someone to take over a few sites. I need help.

I didn't see a way to email or pm you, so I'll post here. I've been coming to the forums regularly here for quite a while, joined in 2008. I've provided hosting since 2004 and lease 12 or so servers for hosting and manage around 50 or so others. As far as trustworthy goes, one of my clients is Randy Travis. While I don't host the website any more, Warner Bros does, I do manage their email and their domains. If you do a whois lookup on randytravis.com, you will see me listed as the admin/tech contact.

I'm proficient with html, although I'm not familiar with Pagemill or Webstyle, I do use Dreamweaver. If you think I might be a good fit for your clients, let me know.
    Chris
    LotsMoreHosting.com
    IP

Doobieduck,
    I am interested in your proposal. Please contact me off-list as I have several additional questions for you.
    Jim Hanus
    jim@michiganimaging.com
    www.michiganimaging.com
    IP

Jim thank you so much for the interest. I am in contact with Chris who replied first to my request. I you don't mind I'd like to see how that goes and I will keep your information and contact you if things don't work out with Chris. Thanks Talk graphic...Jeff
    IP

Thanks again Talk Graphic..what a wonderful response. I found someone to take over my sites. Everyone thanks bunches for your help, Jeff
    IP

please tell me your condition in more detail, how the payment will be paid?
    IP