Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Reverse Save Possible?

I went to update one of my website .web files today and for some reason, there is only one page of originallly six or seven pages visible? Not sure what happened. Somehow the others must have been deleted before the file was saved the last time. Is it possible to "reverse save" a .web file, since all page files are still available in a "Export" folder, along with the "index_htm_files" folder?

Default Re: Reverse Save Possible?

Hi Oldtbone

Unfortunately no. There is no import html filter with XWD/XDP.

You may have a backup though if this is still set up (default install) go to File >> Open Recent >> Backups

Ah, false alarm! My site was created in WD 5. I've had 7 for several months, but never even opened it. When I opened the file in 7, only one page was visible. Ever have that sinking feeling that hours of work have been lost because of a slip of the mouse? Then I noticed the "Page Layers" tab, and voila, there were my other pages!

Thank you Drwyd for your reply, even though it was news I was dreading to "hear".

All is "kewl" now, and I will remind myself again how important it is to make a backup on my flash drive, no matter how big a rush I am in!

Glad it was only a scare

Don't feel bad - I did exactly the same!!!