Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Serious Error from Xara Web Designer

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it is still giving me the error, in fact it wont allow me to do much of anything without giving me the error. I can not delete pages I can't even save the document.

I'm not even sure if this attachment will work...

Newluckypaws.web

Is there a faster way to resolve this problem? I seriously need to be able to edit my website or I don't make money...

Another note: I just installed the WD7 trial version. The files work with the trial version, but still not with my full version.

Here is a new reference code that I just sent: aca0881d-e967-4f10-ac7a-a10b52ec7120

I have also attached the error log. Please help

aca0881d-e967-4f10-ac7a-a10b52ec7120.dump.txt

To help you, I need you to help me find the crash.

As said before the crash logs are giving a hint, but are no real help with this error.

For me the attached document of yours (Newluckypaws.web) is working fine. Thanks for attaching!
    Earlier, you wrote, that it crashes on deleting text. So I've tried to delete text (and I nearly tried deleting any text in the document) and it worked fine. So there might be another issue involved in this.

Please describe, what you're doing to make it crash. For example: (A) Open NewLuckyPaws.web. (B) Go to page "index" and select text "Puppy". (C) Try to delete with DELETE-key -> It crashes.

I really like to help you, but without such a description I'd have to guess what is causing the error. Unfortunately there is no time for guessing, at the moment ;-)

I simply open Xara and either the document opens on its own or I can go to file open.

I simply click on the text and hit backspace and the error happens.

It also happens when I

grab and try to move an image
    try to delete and image or shape
    try to create a shape
    create a shadow
    add a photo

literally, anything I try it gives me the error