Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Toolbar Flyout not working Web Designer 5

I am using Web Designer 5 with Windows 7 but the flyouts on my toolbar have stopped working i.e. they no longer fly out, so I can't access the additional tools e.g.photo tool. I have shutdown the program and restarted it, I have restarted the computer, I have turned the toolbar on and off but none of these actions has restored the flyouts. (Working perfectly up to about half an hour ago!)..
    Is this a known problem? Is there a simple solution? Will I need to reinstall Web Designer? I can't find anything about this in previous Posts, (but be gentle with me if I 've missed something obvious). Help please.

Default Re: Toolbar Flyout not working Web Designer 5

I think Toolbar flyouts were not introduced until WD6 / DP6
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Oops. I think I am simply getting confused. I've been flipping back and forth between web designer and photo and graphic designer and of course I've been using the flyouts in photo and graphics designer. Without thinking I tried to do the same whilst I was in web designer. Thank you for your gentle prompt.

Whenever I use WD I get frustrated and realise how much I rely on the extra bits in DP
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64