Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Houston, we have a Lift-Off

Well I have had a busy day and finally got to have a look! it looks awesome!! Congratulations!! And to Gare, Barbra, and all those who put in the time and effort to make this possible Thank you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Quote Originally Posted by AntonyF View Post
    ... Wait a day...
    A day! That's almost 24 hours!
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Out with the old in with the new at approx at 09:20 (GMT+10) Saturday 14/01/2012 in Australia

Still can't get it [seen a couple of screenshots which I won't comment on] but I watched the dodecahedron video on YT ... a breath of fresh air if I may say so. Clear, professional, structured, well pitched, no faffing about and/or repeating, no droning ... an example for all wannabee video makers I'd say and it does Xara credit
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

It's coming in loud and clear for me and I like it Gare. I can tell you put in a lot of thought and work into this. I like the look too, and the tutorial is cool. So thank you to you and all those that helped put the new XaraXone together.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Not to be a party-pooper - I think it looks like crap. And where do we find GWPs tutorials?

OG

I received this comment from a loyal friend. You might want to look into this because it means that all the last 15 years are lost to users.

The new Xone is not linked the http:/// properly, (subdomain the classic xone!).
    The thousands of links to your stuff on sites all over the planet via google et al are now broken completely.
    All links from TG and XU are also broken. You just get the time-tunnel graphic 404 and a mention of the (non-existant) archive of your old site.
    I have also receive person messages from other users with the same comment.
    Last edited by katemoir; 14 January 2012 at 07:56 PM. Reason: removed incorrect link before Google gets it

I have no idea how many years it has been, but finding your tutorials would be nice... It's sort of the point of the XaraXone, isn't it?

Looks like everything below http://www.xaraxone.com/tutorials/ in the (reported) directory structure. The rest seems OK

I'm sorry, I don't see it... Where are all the amazing tutorials by Gary W, Priester?