Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: ClanWebsite

Default ClanWebsite

Hi, I finished designing a clanwebsite. http://www.hawkz.be

For those who doesn't know what a Clan is:

A clan is a community of people who play in group on a multiplayer game.

I would like some feedback please

Thanks!

Default Re: ClanWebsite

It works for me, though I am not a gamer. Looks a bit militant, but I guess that is the nature of the site so, well done.

Thank God it's not a KLAN site!

I'm with Gary I think -- not a gamer, but the graphics and the general feel of it seem very good for gamers.

I have never used the word clan in mmorpgs - most games i've played have always used the word guild. In lord of the rings online, though, it's called a kinship

the site looks just like i would expect a guild/clan site to look, except some look bloody terrible! yours doesn't, it's a good job
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

Great site Thomas. Both my sons are gamers and they loved your site, even though none of us could understand the text very well and putting it through google translator made it sound like a site for positively crazy people, especially the rules for fun pages! I like your Rules page with the flipbook idea, however when you click on it to zoom in the book slides around the page quite a bit. Is there some way you can lock it to stop this happening. There is a lot of linking in this site (eg linking all the members to their profiles) and I appreciate the work that has gone into that. I figure you are Leader Thomas 963? This is a good interactive site Thomas and I am sure your Battlefield members and future members will enjoy it.

That is a nice site, you have really put some work in there. love the intro video, very well done. Looking at the website I was expecting a personalised youtube channel, it would look really good, I did one for my nephew (also a gamer) at http://www.youtube.com/user/OnlineGoDz still looks nice but did look better before those gits at youtube changed the look if it (youtube)
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk