Here are the second and fourth sites I made using Xara. I used the typo template for both of them. It is an easy to use template, although it doesn't seem to like full font justify too much on Explorer and Opera so I changed one of them but not the winery site. I don't like the gaps between the words (like a trail) when it is fully justified, so one day I will pull this one done and left justify. Mind you, I'm not too keen on that either as it looks a bit messy, but apparently the eye follows better whilst reading and scanning left justify than in full justify. The accommodation people are friends of the winery people and neither of them noticed that their sites had the same formats until I pointed it out to them. I guess the average person doesnt look at things like that, but I certainly can see they are the same! I don't use templates anymore, but I still pull aspects of them into designs.

Winery Site www.edgecombebrothers.com.au
Accommodation site www.grandiscottages.com.au

I am starting a web design course in February which is full time for a year. I am hoping to improve my design skills, learn coding, and get out of the house! Yay...