Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default linked colour options

seems when setting HSV/RGB options for linked colours its not possible to type in values, only to use the pad slider - if I'm missing something I'd be grateful if someone puts me right

if it is not possible it makes, for example, syncing palettes difficult to say the least and I would be grateful if it were supported
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: linked colour options

perhaps I'm not getting you, but if you are trying to edit a linked colour you need to un tick the boxes at the bottom of the colour editor that say inherit H S V or R G B as the case may be then you should be able to edit using either the sliders or the value boxes. At least it works that way for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

right - I can't seem to type in values, as soon as I try it reverts to parent value - I was pretty sure I could before, but its been a while since I actually tried it for real - sliders work ok...
    Nothing lasts forever...

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Ok I am wrong here, now I can't make it work, seems you can type in the values but they don't stick
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

yep - I can only go back to ver 5 and its the same - I felt sure I should be able to, but it seems not... pity - I wanted to build a palette of tones ie both black and white present [S and V values] - if I could enter precise values I could just make up a set for one hue and then use the parent to shift hue without having to make sets for each one, but they need to be exact values and lifes too short to do that with the slider - there are other ways... [outside of xara] .. thanks for checking Frances
    Nothing lasts forever...