Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi Athena and All,
    I am still getting used to this I-US thing.

I don't have any new images that are ready to show. You are all welcome to take a look at my web site, the url is listed below.

Home Page
    IP

Hi Athena and All,
    I am still getting used to this I-US thing.

I don't have any new images that are ready to show. You are all welcome to take a look at my web site, the url is listed below.

Home Page
    IP

Hi Monastic Bat,

This Open Topic/ InfoPop does take some getting used to.

Thanks to some trial and error postings by Ross Macintosh (over in the Xara forum) I picked up on how images versus attachments works.

If you want the picture to be a part of your posting, use the image button under the Instant UBB Code like so:

http://www.nol.net/~athena/paintutor1/tahlion1.jpg

(the above image is sitting in the web space my ISP (Internet Service Provider) lets me use not in the I-US forums. Therefore, if my server is down, people won't see my images. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] )

I would suggest that you have a separate browser open to the URL for your image before you press the image button (because pressing the image button below will prevent you from clicking on any links until you've either given it a URL or cancelled out. If you cancel out, it will show:

[img]null[/img]

Now, if a person doesn't have web space, or just wants to upload a small image 300 KB or less, to the end of the posting, then you need to check the Post Attachment box in the Options row which is below the one that says your reply

I hope that clarifies some things here.

By the way, that is a great looking site (also a great sounding name -- Serenity Studios)! Thanks for posting it!

Athena

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by T. Athena Hatton on September 09, 2000 at 04:21 AM.

[This message was edited by T. Athena Hatton on September 09, 2000 at 04:23 AM.

[This message was edited by T. Athena Hatton on September 09, 2000 at 04:28 AM.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paintbucket1.gif 
Views:	245 
Size:	3.0 KB 
ID:	2949  
    Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    IP